Big Idea: God invites you to join a mission bigger than yourself.
From "The Body: We Are Better Together. A series from 1st Corinthians"
Here are some highlights from the message. If you share any of these on your social media (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) please use this link as a reference: http://ow.ly/nqW0P
- God invites you to join a mission bigger than yourself.
- We don't experience things greater than ourselves because we don't want to give up control.
- In the Body of Christ, everybody needs everybody and everybody is needed.
- When each of us brings our spiritual gifts to the table, we see more fully the totality of who God is.
- If you don't use the gifts that you've been given, you and the rest of the body are going to suffer.
- Every Christian has something essential to offer to the mission of God.
- When we use the gifts God has given us, God gets the glory and we experience joy.
- The Body of Christ: Diverse gifts, one giver. Many ministries, one mission. Different activities, one power.
- God works differently in each of us to achieve his purpose through all of us.