Big Idea: We are called to be the people of God before we do the work of God.
From "The Body: We Are Better Together. A series from 1st Corinthians"
Here are some highlights from the message. If you share any of these on your social media (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) please use this link as a reference: http://ow.ly/nDWqn
- God has not given us a list to do; he has given us a person to follow—Jesus.
- Our love for one another is the mark that God is at work among us.
- Love moves you out of the center of your life.
- When we focus on who we are to be, it changes what we do.
- To lay down your preferences and do something for somebody else is supernatural.
- Love de-centers self so that no matter how someone else treats us, we respond in kindness and compassion.
Photos courtesy of Jan Weihl and Weihl Photography.