Big Idea: Communion is a tangible demonstration of faith. When you take Communion, you are saying, "Jesus, you died for me so I will live for you".
From "The Body: We Are Better Together. A series from 1st Corinthians"
Here are some highlights from the message. If you share any of these on your social media (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) please use this link as a reference: http://ow.ly/nfrfr
- Communion is a tangible demonstration of worship.
- The one thing that brings us together and unites us is our worship of Jesus.
- When you take Communion, you are fleeing from sin and turning to God.
- Communion is a time of celebration.
- Communion is a clear reminder of the Gospel.
- When you celebrate Communion, you are reciting the Gospel.
Remember - Laura Story