Listen to the message
If you would like more information on Ty and the Hope Center for Kids, you can read more in an article written about Ty (The Freemont Tribune: "Former Freemonter Runs Ministry for Inner City Kids) or an eBook written by Ty available through Amazon (A Thousand Screaming Mules: The Story of Stubborn Hope and One Dad's Dream to Transform Kids' Lives).
Here are some highlights from the message. If you share any of these on your social media (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) please use this link as a reference: http://ow.ly/mLlxf
- I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you. John 14:8
- The friendship of the Lord is for those who fear him, and he makes known to them his covenant. Psalm 25:14
- As the hands and feet of Jesus, we should be examining the things around us that are not right and work to make them right. - Pastor Lee
- I believe a vision from the Lord is an idea from His heart to our heart. - Ty Schenzel
- To the one who lives in hopelessness, consequences mean nothing. - Brenda Council