Big Idea: If Jesus really rose from the dead, then that changes everything.
From "The Body: We Are Better Together. A series from 1st Corinthians"
Here are some highlights from the message.
- Christianity puts itself out there to be tested. It's not a squishy, ethereal jellyfish religion without a spine.
- Jesus is alive—skin on, walking around, bread breaking, fish eating alive.
- The resurrection of Jesus is a sign and guarantee of the resurrection to come.
- Our sin isn't looming but forgiven in the risen Christ.
- When you believe in Jesus, He gets to call the shots.
- herefore, my beloved brothers, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that in the Lord your labor is not in vain. 1 Corinthians 15:58
- If the resurrection is true, we can't just piddle our lives away.
Cold-Case Christianity by J. Warner Wallace
Hosea's Wife - Brooke Fraser