Big Idea: God does extraordinary things through ordinary people.
"The Body: We Are Better Together. A series from 1st Corinthians"
Here are some highlights from the message. If you share any of these on your social media (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) please use this link as a reference: http://ow.ly/ouf1y
- As ordinary people, the way we can accomplish extraordinary things is by engaging in the mission God has called us to.
- God does extraordinary things through ordinary people.
- Make plans but leave room for God.
- God wants your heart, and the only way He's going to get it is if you dethrone money.
- Fully engaged followers should be giving regularly, individually, and proportionally.
- Let all that you do be done in love. 1 Corinthians 16:14
- “For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.” Matthew 6:21