Big Idea: If you are in Christ, your primary identity is saint not sinner.
Here are some highlights from the message. If you share any of these on your social media (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) please use this link as a reference: http://ow.ly/po2pX
- A saint is an ordinary, average, sinful person who loves Jesus.
- All people are sinners, but those in Jesus are not just sinners but saints.
- When Jesus returns, His followers will be glorified—they will no longer be saints and sinners, but saints and saints alone.
- Saints are convicted by their sin but not condemned by it.
- Conviction leads us to a new identity in Christ, but condemnation leads to an old identity in sin.
- There is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus. Romans 8:1
- In Christ, we do not have to sin. We are free to do the right thing.
- Temptation is an opportunity to sin against God or to worship God.