Big Idea: We are saved by grace to live by grace.
Here are some highlights from the message. If you share any of these on your social media (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) please use this link as a reference: http://ow.ly/q1XNF
- Because of his holiness, God cannot simply dismiss sin. Because of his sacrificial love, God can forgive sin.
- Salvation: the greatest rescue that's ever taken place.
- We are rescued out of a life of sin into a life of righteousness and good works in Christ.
- Biblical faith is a transfer of trust to Christ.
- We pursue good works, but they are a response to what God has already done in our life, not our means of salvation.
- On the cross at Calvary, God expressed both His hatred for sin and His love for sinners.
- All works by God's grace and for God's glory are good works.
- We need to seek out the good work that God has set before us.
- Completing good works by grace is Christ accomplishing good works through us.
- God works out all of the results. Our job is to be obedient.