Big Idea: You are born into Adam as a sinner. You must be born again into Christ who is a Savior.
Here are some highlights from the message. If you share any of these on your social media (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) please use this link as a reference: http://ow.ly/p7Ren
- God counts us as sinners in one man, so that He might also count us righteous in one man—Christ.
- At the cross, Jesus traded places with us. Jesus went to the cross as our substitute.
- For our sake he made him to be sin who knew no sin, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God. 2 Corinthians 5:21
- When God looks at us, He sees Jesus not all of our failures. The challenge is to live in light of that truth.
- Our lives become the overflow of Jesus in us.
- “I am the vine; you are the branches. Whoever abides in me and I in him, he it is that bears much fruit, for apart from me you can do nothing.” John 15:5
- We must trust Jesus to produce in us the fruit that we cannot produce on our own.
- A life in Christ works no matter the circumstances.
- In Christ, we are faithful. The key to faithfulness is not our activity but Christ.
- Christ is enough for any circumstance.