Big Idea: Following Jesus will become either a duty or a delight depending upon how much time you spend with Him.
From: "Restore: Moving God Back To The Center"
Here are some highlights from the message. If you share any of these on your social media (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) please use this link as a reference: http://ow.ly/KKqRP
- The practice of doing must be founded on the priority of abiding.
- You will only be motivated to follow Jesus out of love for Him to the extent you focus on Jesus' love for you.
- The reason we lovingly follow is because Jesus lovingly leads.
- It's God's grace that leads us to obedience, not obedience that leads us to God's grace.
- Grace isn't opposed to effort, it's opposed to us trying to earn something we've already been given freely.