Big Idea: Comparison is a game you can't win.
From: "The Comparison Game"
Here are some highlights from the message. If you share any of these on your social media (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) please use this link as a reference: http://ow.ly/GTJ1s
- Comparison is a game you can't win.
- Comparison runs the risk of turning an important thing into an ultimate thing.
- Envy blinds us to God's goodness and blessing.
- It's the things that strike at our identity that generate feelings of envy.
- Jesus died to set you free from the comparison game.