Big Idea: God delights in overcoming the strong through the faith of the weak.
From: "Restore: Moving God Back To The Center - A Series from Ezra & Nehemiah"
Here are some highlights from the message. If you share any of these on your social media (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) please use this link as a reference: http://ow.ly/HYyqN
- Standing with God invites opposition from the world and Satan.
- We face the same opposition others have faced; the same God who saved them will save us.
- All believers in Christ face the same source of opposition, but they also have the same hope—a God who saves.
- The goal of the opposition is to get the work of God to grind to a halt, but God transforms opposition into opportunity.
- Every catalyst for a movement of God starts with the word of God.
- We are called to sow the seed wherever we go. The responsibility to reap the harvest rests where it should—in God's hands.
Post a Comment