Big Idea: What comes into our minds when we think about God is the most important thing about us. - A.W. Tozer
From: "The Big Story: How the Bible Makes Sense Out of Life"
Here are some highlights from the message. If you share any of these on your social media (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) please use this link as a reference: http://ow.ly/wi1iw
- God doesn't show up and start offering arguments for his existence. Instead, he reveals himself and expects us to adjust to this truth. (Gen. 1:1)
- The perfectly happy trinitarian God didn't create out of need. He created out of the overflow of his love and joy.
- God reveals himself. If we respond and obey, he will reveal more of himself.
- The more you make life all about you, the more miserable you will be.
- When our view of ourselves is too big and our view of God is too small, it messes everything up.
- God is always in control and working, sometimes you just have to wait to see it.
- God's goodness to you is not predicated on your goodness, and that is good news.
- Everyone has a relationship with God. The only question is this: will it be as judge or as father?
You Hold It All - Desperation Band
You Hold It All Lyric Video from Parallel Media on Vimeo.