Big Idea: Disciples are sent by Jesus. If you are a disciple, you will go.
Here are some highlights from the message. If you share any of these on your social media (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) please use this link as a reference: http://ow.ly/uVcwL
- Knowledge of Jesus is not enough. Jesus is Lord. If we know Jesus, He commands us to follow Him.
- When Christ is enough for us, this truth is manifest to the people in our lives.
- Once you encounter Jesus, neutral disinterest is not an option.
- If you know who Jesus is and choose to follow Him, Jesus will send you to tell your story.
- Our job is not to huddle around Jesus in comfort and isolation but to cling to Him as we go and share Jesus with others.
- Jesus is not a campfire for Christians to huddle around. Jesus is a torch for Christians to carry into the darkness.
- When we begin to go as Jesus sent us, our eyes will be opened to the work He is doing all around us.