Big Idea: You do not have what it takes for the battle of your life. Fortunately, Jesus give you everything you need.
From Who Do You Think You Are?: A sermon series on Ephesians
Here are some highlights from the message. If you share any of these on your social media (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) please use this link as a reference:
- Christ came and ran the race we couldn't finish and gave us the victory
- Christians are fighting a daily battle with a deadly enemy: Satan.
- Jesus has already won the war against Satan. Satan's power has been broken, and he is ultimately defeated.
- The battle we're engaged in is not won in our strength but in God's alone.
- When we put on the armor of God, we are receiving what God has already provided for us and trusting God to work through us.
- Praying in the Spirit calls all the King's resources to our aid.
Post by Redeemer Church.
Post a Comment