Big Idea: Therefore be imitators of God, as beloved children. - Ephesians 5:1
Here are some highlights from the message. If you share any of these on your social media (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) please use this link as a reference: http://goo.gl/qrbjf2
- Love is giving of yourself for the benefit of someone else.
- As Christians, what we do flows out of what God has done for us.
- Imitating God requires walking in love and walking in light.
- When we give of ourselves for the benefit of others, it is a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God. It is worship.
- The way we expose the works of darkness is not by shouting, but by living in stark contrast to them.
- A choice to be thankful defeats a spirit of covetousness.
- Be quick to love by giving in for the sake of others.