Big Idea: Christlikeness is gained by us all or not attained at all.
Here are some highlights from the message. If you share any of these on your social media (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) please use this link as a reference:
- In Christ, each one serves everyone and everyone serves each one.
- When the Body of Christ follows Jesus together, we more closely display the fullness of God's character.
- The ministry of God is found in the broken ares of our lives, our church, our community, and our world.
- When the Body comes together, our unity demonstrates the power of the Gospel.
- We are gifted differently so that all the work of God can get done.
- Diversity within the Body of Christ is a good thing.
- The more diverse the Body of Christ, the more people we can have connections with.
- When we speak the truth in love, we encourage meaningful relationships in the Body that help us grow up into Christ.