Big Idea: God takes your misery and give you a ministry.
Here are some highlights from the message. If you share any of these on your social media (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) please use this link as a reference: http://ow.ly/qtPbR
- When we give God control, He is able to do what He needs to do through us.
- We will suffer when we follow Jesus. The real tragedy is not that we suffer, it is that for some of us, the suffering will be for nothing when God wants us to learn something in our suffering.
- When you suffer, start seeking God, the one who controls your suffering.
- And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28
- Only God can transform our worries to worship and our misery to ministry.
- The Gospel is just as effective during bad times as it is during good times.
- Cling to the voice of the Eternal in the agony of the temporary.
- “For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.” Jeremiah 29:11
- Jesus was separated from the Father in his suffering so that we could be drawn close to the Father in our suffering.
"Oceans (Where Feet May Fail)" by Hillsong United