"God is calling us into these relationships not primarily because of what you need to get from the group but because of what you need to give to the group. To give yourselves."
- To take a risk of sharing your soul,
- to put away all deceit and exploitation,
- to renounce man-pleasing,
- to be done with flattery and covetousness,
- to feel tender, mother-like affections for people,
- to be holy, righteous, and blameless in our conduct,
- and to feel father-like desires to encourage and lead others into God-centered legacy.