Big Idea: God restores the city through ordinary people willing to do whatever it takes.
From: "Restore: Moving God Back To The Center - A Series from Ezra & Nehemiah"
Here are some highlights from the message. If you share any of these on your social media (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) please use this link as a reference: http://ow.ly/MxVUL
- We pray conveniently when we need to pray desperately.
- If we are going to see God restore the city, God will do the work.
- Prayer should be our first response, not our last resort.
- Prayer as a first response sets the direction for everything else that follows.
- As we pray desperately, we need to plan expectantly.
- Our goals need to be big enough to motivate us to change our actions.
- As we pray desperately, we need to act intentionally.
- It takes more than prayer and more than plans. We must act intentionally in what God calls us to do.
Post a Comment