Big Idea: Forgiveness is necessary because of brokenness.
From: "One Another"
Here are some highlights from the message. If you share any of these on your social media (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) please use this link as a reference: http://ow.ly/y6tip
- The world focuses on the offense and the offender. The gospel focuses on the forgiveness and the forgiver.
- True and ultimate justice will always and only flow through Jesus Christ; either at the foot of his cross or at the foot of his throne.
- A heart that meditates on its forgiveness in Christ will always be read to forgive.
- Most of our bitterness and anger towards others is rooted in an inability to be profoundly amazed at Christ's love for us in our sin. - John Piper
- Stop focusing on what other have done to you and start focusing on what Jesus has done for you.
Forgiven Forever - Glenn Packiam